Grandparents Mass & Lunch
Our annual Grandparent Mass & Lunch is always a favorite of students and grandparents (or grandfriends)!
Grandparents will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a Mass with community members (optional)
- Enjoy a lovely complimentary lunch
- Experience special entertainment prepared by our students
- Learn more about St. Joseph School
- Meet other grandparents
- Tour the school with their grandchild, visit their classrooms and meet teachers
This years' event is scheduled for May 11, 2018. The day will start at 10:30 a.m. with a Mass in the Church. Lunch will be served at Noon in the Wyckoff Gym and will be followed by personal student-guided tours of the school. And invitation request form will be available in early 2019, simply complete that form to request an invitation to be sent out. This from does not constitute an RSVP.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Advancement Office or (206) 329-3260 X 244.
We are thankful for our communities grandparents and grandfriends and look forward to seeing you in the spring.
Please note: Seating space is for grandparents only and standing room is for volunteers.