Scrip is the easiest way for you to raise money for St. Joseph School, once you get in the habit. Unlike other fundraising initiatives, scrip allows you to support the school while making purchases you would make anyway. Groceries, clothing, toys, gifts, even gasoline can be purchased with scrip. This program generates as much as $30,000 per year!
How can you purchase scrip?
1 – In person. Monday through Friday our team of volunteers’ staffs a table in the school lobby from 8:15am to 9:15am. You may also purchase scrip in the Advancement Office outside of the lobby hours. Physical Cards / Cash or Check
2 – Online, through MyScripWallet. Purchase scrip on-the-go -- at the grocery check-out line, before you pay the restaurant check -- through your mobile device! Electronic Cards / Reload Physical Cards.To set up your online scrip account, follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Create a profile at Shop With Scrip.
Register as a new user.
- Join a Scrip Program for families
- Utilize the St. Joseph enrollment code F43152BC2147
Step 2. Register for Presto Pay
- Select "Yes I agree" button acknowledging their terms and conditions.
- Complete your bank withdrawal information.
You will need your account number, routing number and bank information for this process.
- Confirming your account information takes a few days. ShowWithScrip will deposit a small amount into your account. Once the deposit is received you can verify your information through their website.
- Approval code will be emailed to you. Once you receive this code you must email your coordinator (Lauren Clisham) with the code so the school can validate your approval.
Step 3. Download MyScripWallet from your mobile device www.myscripwallet.com
- Open the MyScripWallet site in the browser of your mobile phone.
- On an iPhone, select the upward arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. Choose ‘Add to Home Screen’, then ‘Add’. On Android phones, access the Chrome menu button and select ‘Add to home screen’, then ‘Add’. Click on the icon to access the site just as you would to open an app.
Step 4. SHOP!