Grandparents Mass & Lunch
Our annual Grandparent Mass & Lunch is always a favorite of students and grandparents (or grandfriends)!
Grandparents will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a Mass with community members (optional)
- Enjoy a lovely complimentary lunch
- Experience special entertainment prepared by our students
- Learn more about St. Joseph School
- Meet other grandparents
- Tour the school with their grandchild, visit their classrooms and meet teachers
This years' event is scheduled for May 12, 2017. The day will start at 10:30 a.m. with a Mass in the Church. Lunch will be served at Noon in the Wyckoff Gym and will be followed by personal student-guided tours of the school.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Advancement Office or (206) 329-3260 X 221.
Thank you for helping us welcome family members into our wonderful community and showing off all that we love about St. Joseph School!
Please note: Seating space is for grandparents only and standing room is for volunteers.