Grandparents Mass & Lunch
Our annual Grandparent Mass & Lunch is always a favorite of students and grandparents (or grandfriends)!
Grandparents will have the opportunity to:
- Gather before Mass for coffee on the plaza outside the Church (optional)
- Attend a the school May Crowning Mass and sit with your grandchildren (optional)
- Enjoy a lovely complimentary lunch
- Experience special entertainment prepared by our students
- Learn more about St. Joseph School
- Meet other grandparents
- Tour the school with their grandchild, visit their classrooms and meet teachers
This years' event is scheduled for May 8, 2020. The day will start at 10:30 a.m. with a Mass in the Church. Lunch will be served at Noon in the Wyckoff Gym and will be followed by personal student-guided tours of the school.
Please complete the form below to ensure that an invitation is sent out. Invitations will not automatically be sent out based on past attendance. Please make sure to submit by March 15th. This form does not constitute an RSVP.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Advancement Office or (206) 329-3260 X 244.
We are thankful for our communities grandparents and grandfriends and look forward to seeing you in the spring.
Please note: Seating space is for grandparents only and standing room is for volunteers.