How to Apply
We welcome your application to St. Joseph School.
The online application and supporting documentation for the 2017-2018 school year are available. Please note: students applying for kindergarten must be five years old by August 31.Please follow the process below to apply to St. Joseph School for the 2017-2018 school year. Admissions Questions? Contact: Shana Abner or call 206-329-3260 ext. 243.
- Schedule a tour of St. Joseph
- Complete the online application
- Submit the $60 application fee
- Print, delegate, and return the Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form
Confidential Teacher Evaluation (K) *Please use our evaluation form
Confidential Teacher Evaluation (1-8) *Please use our evaluation form
- Print, complete, and return the Family Participation Form (new families from preschool and private schools only)
- For new, Catholic families please print, complete, and return either the St. Joseph Parish Verification or the Rainbow Parish Verification
- For grades 1-8, submit current year student(s) transcripts and for grades 4-8, a copy of most recent standardized test scores, to Shana Abner
- For grades K-2, a copy of Certificate of Baptism. We welcome Certificates of Baptism from all religions, but they are required for Catholic applicants.
Once you have completed the above process you will receive a confirmation email with next steps in the Admissions process.
|New Family Application Dates|
|January 26, 2018||New Student Applications Due|
|February 23, 2018||Application for Financial Aid Deadline by 4:00 pm|
|March 16, 2018||Notification letters mailed to new families. Online enrollment contracts available|
|March 26, 2018||Signed enrollment contracts and enrollment deposits Due by 4:00 pm|