Generations of children have benefited from the gift of Catholic education from St. Joseph School. That gift has come from many sources: tuition paid by committed parents; significant annual contributions from St. Joseph Parish; vigorous annual fundraising; the dedicated efforts of the school's volunteers, staff and teachers; and support from alumni.
The purpose of the endowment is to strengthen and sustain, for years to come, a rich faith-centered academic experience for all students at St. Joseph School.
A separately incorporated organization, the St. Joseph School Endowment provides an average annual grant to St. Joseph School of $250,000 which enables dozens of children to continue this legacy. The interest earned from the principal helps supports student tuition, teacher-enrichment programs and pays for special academic programs and opportunities in perpetuity, advancing St. Joseph School’s mission to educate and inspire students to reach their God-given potential for many generations to come.
- Ann D. Gilmore Financial Aid Fund
- Catherine Mowry LaCugna Financial Aid Fund
- Donna Romein Financial Aid Fund
- Dr. Donald Burke Financial Aid Fund
- Ellie Rolfe Financial Aid Fund
- Genevieve Albers Financial Aid Fund
- George Hofbauer Financial Aid Fund
- Jeanne D. Sweeney Financial Aid Fund
- John F. Renz Fund for Financial Aid
- Joseph Boyle Financial Aid Fund
- Mark Owen Mullally Financial Aid Fund
- Rachel Bench Financial Aid Fund
- Ruby Hughes Financial Aid Fund