Basketball players work on basic skill development and fundamentals. A philosophy of fair play and sportsmanship guides players as they learn to compete with character. All ability levels are welcome, coaches will meet the athlete where they are and help them to become the best player they can be.
- Basketball is open to grades 4-8. Students will be placed on girl-only and boy-only teams.
- In grades 4-5 teams are evenly balanced to ensure a good experience for all.
- In grades 6-8 teams are divided into Varsity & Junior Varsity divisions following tryouts.
- The basketball season is November - February.
- Schedules are distributed during the season.
- Registration cost is $75
If you are interested in learning more about the high school basketball program contact Robby Hayes for more information.
Tryouts: October 30th-November 11th.
Boys Basketball (all Sundays): 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28.
Girls Basketball (all Saturdays): 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27.6th-8th Grade Playoff Date Range: 2/3-2/11.
Practice schedules will be released as soon as possible in November.